We respect your privacy! We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information for third-party marketing or solicitation purposes in any way!
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT Personally identifiable information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the blog or newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Personal identification information is used to better serve you with a more personalized experience, such as notifications of news and articles, posting comments, responding to inquiries/requests, etc. The data collected may include your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, as well as any topics that may of interest to you. To register on our Site, we also require you to create a username and password to securely access your account information during future visits. Opting into our newsletter, announcements, and special promotions is completely optional and only if requested, will we use your email address for the delivery of these items.
Non-personally identifiable information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include anonymous usage data, referring/exiting pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, browser names, type of computer or mobile device, general location, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. If you choose to publish reviews, comments, questions, answers, articles, images or any other posts on the Site, you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with your post(s), will be made publicly available.
Automated Information Collected Caregiver Corner receives and stores certain types of technical information when you interact with our Site‚ our emails‚ and our online advertisements. This information is intended to help our Site work properly‚ to help us evaluate the use of our Site‚ and to support our website analytics and marketing campaigns. Here are some examples of such information:
- Caregiver Corner collects your browser type, IP address, device operating system, as well as the address of referring websites and pages viewed on our Site in order to better understand our customers’ experience on our site. We also track the length of your visit, the number of times you return to our site, and your previous history with us.
Information from Other Sources We also may collect information about you from third party sources. The information we collect from third party sources may include things like demographic information and purchase preference information. The third party sources may include public databases‚ social media platforms‚ data append services‚ data sharing cooperatives‚ and others.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION This Site may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information to provide the User with a more personalized experience, such as customized settings and preferences. We also use aggregate information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To create an account or login to the web site: In addition to creating an account through our registration page with your email address and password, you may be able to use social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google or other social media sites to login or create an account on our Site. When you use this feature, we may receive and use any of your information you provide or permit to be provided to us via that social network to set up and manage your account.
- To provide customer service: We use your email address. and/or phone number to contact you regarding your account, posts or guest blog submissions, reply to customer service requests and respond to your support needs more efficiently. If the User chooses to opt-in to our newsletter during registration or through our Site, they will receive emails that may include news and articles, promotional offers, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving the opt-in newsletter, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email newsletter or the User may contact us at email@example.com or call us at (800) 910-7790.
- To post reviews, comments, or guest posts: Any reviews, questions, answers or other post(s), along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with your post(s), will be made publicly available on the Site. When opting to share information from our Site, any information you choose to include in your post(s) will be shared with us and the recipient(s).
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers, for the purposes of generating reports to enhance services.
In addition, we may use third party companies to perform functions on our behalf. These functions can include marketing assistance, postal and e-mail delivery, customer service, and data analysis and storage. The third parties we contract for these purposes have limited access to your personal information and may not use it for other purposes.
YOUR ACCESS AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 910-7790:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Please note that while any changes made to your account will be reflected in active user databases instantly, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so. We reserve the right to retain any information reasonably necessary to appropriately document our business activities and for archival and record retention purposes.
Disabling Cookies: Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookie files on your computer by erasing them‚ blocking them‚ or notifying you when such a file is stored. Please take a look at your particular browser for instructions on this function. You can choose to browse our Site without accepting our Site’s cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize you from page to page‚ and they support your transactions with us. Without these cookies enabled‚ you may not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
Do Not Track Disclosures: No action is taken in response to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. Although we may use Google Analytics and other third party tracking tools on this Site, we are not aware if third parties collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities when a consumer uses our Site.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and protected with digital signatures. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we work very hard to take all reasonable security measures to protect your personal data, please understand, however, that no method of security is guaranteed to be effective, and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your personal information. For this reason, we do not guarantee that your use of the Site and/or information provided by you will be private or secure. By using our services, you assume this risk. The Site and its affiliated companies make no warranties‚ express‚ implied or otherwise‚ as to the ultimate effectiveness of our reasonable and appropriate security measures.
Third party websites Caregiver Corner (the Site) provides links to third party sites on various pages throughout our website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of these third party websites. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked “to” or “from” our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We do not intend, and this Site is not designed, to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not register for our services or otherwise provide information on our Site.
Your California Privacy Rights
Companies that collect personally identifiable information from California residents and disclose such information to third parties for marketing purposes must, in response to a request by a consumer, either (1) provide a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided, or (2) provide a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. We have elected the second option and you may request that your personally identifiable information not be shared with third parties by sending your request, including your full name, email address and postal address to: Elder Depot, 2815 Philmont Ave, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006. In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by email to email@example.com.
GDPR Compliance Elder Depot processes personal data both as a Processor and as a Controller for Caregiver Corner, as defined in the new GDPR Guidelines issued on May 25, 2018. You can contact us at any time to request access, corrections, or deletions of your personal information. If you have questions about the collection and storage of data, please contact us at: Elder Depot, 2815 Philmont Ave, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006, United States (800) 910-7790 or (215) 258-2200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.